Superbowl Sunday is here again and sadly I will be working through the game (oh the joys of working at a pub) but I figured I'd hunt down some good options for any parties you might be hosting or attending tomorrow:
- Velveeta Rotel dip is a classic that I make no apologies for liking. If you love cheese then no one says you can't like Velveeta, but if you're feeling the need to do something a little fancier try Kenji's Cheese Sauce.
- Benny's Blue Cheese Ball is a fun tangy and sweet twist on the traditional cheese-ball that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser served with crackers.
- Sausage Cheese Balls are a great one-bite appetizer that pair your favorite sharp cheddar with the smokey goodness of ground sausage.
- Packers fans Wisconsin Cheese Talk provide this great list of cheesy appetizers, that swiss and cheddar beer spread looks delicious!
- Serious Eats provides a whole list of dip recipes that includes a beer and cheese fondue, bleu cheese and bacon dip, and buffalo wing dip with... you guessed it, bleu cheese.
- Raspberry chipotle sauce over a block of cream cheese with wheat thins has to be one of my favorites, and if you can't find raspberry chipotle try jalepeno jelly.
I really think also if I had the time I would make another baked brie from my recipe found here, either trimming the brie wheel to a football shape before covering in the dough or cutting Packers and Steelers logos out of extra dough for the top. Whoever you're rooting for, hope you all have an awesome Superbowl!